- To minimize pain and assist the body's natural healing abilities.
- To allow optimal wellness as an expression of a healthy nervous system.
- To instruct and inspire our patients about Chiropractic care.
- To teach the importance of good health and a balanced lifestyle.
- To enhance performance and help our patients reach their goals.
- To inform the public about who we are and what we do.
- To help our patients get back to their normal activities of daily living.
- To motivate a positive attitude about self and increased energy.
- And lastly, practice excellence. To better ourselves in the best way possible.
Our services include:
- Chiropractic Examination
- Chiropractic Adjusting
- High Frequency X-Rays on site
- Massage Therapy
- Physiotherapy Modalities
- Self performed rehabilitation exercises
At Health In Chiropractic and Physiotherapy, Inc., we offer:
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- Large private treatment rooms.
- Convenient location.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
- Most insurance accepted; we do all the paperwork.
To schedule Dr. Stacey Ashley to speak for your group or organization, call 478.275.1338.
Will You Survive The Computer Terminal
Is your job making you sick?
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Numbness or Tingling
Excessive PainDr. Ashley has extensive experience and knowledge of computer based enviroments and their effect on ones body. Hear her tell you how to create your best work enviroment today!