- To minimize pain and assist the body's natural healing abilities.
- To allow optimal wellness as an expression of a healthy nervous system.
- To instruct and inspire our patients about Chiropractic care.
- To teach the importance of good health and a balanced lifestyle.
- To enhance performance and help our patients reach their goals.
- To inform the public about who we are and what we do.
- To help our patients get back to their normal activities of daily living.
- To motivate a positive attitude about self and increased energy.
- And lastly, practice excellence. To better ourselves in the best way possible.
Our services include:
- Chiropractic Examination
- Chiropractic Adjusting
- High Frequency X-Rays on site
- Massage Therapy
- Physiotherapy Modalities
- Self performed rehabilitation exercises
If you have been to a Chiropractor before and prefer to be adjusted according to a specific technique, please indicate to the doctor the technique you would like to follow. The doctor will discuss if the technique requested will be the one most beneficial and corrective for you. We will do our best to make sure that you understand all of the procedures we follow in the office, what your health issue is and why the procedures performed are best for you. We want you to relax, enjoy and fully benefit from your Chiropractic care.
At Health In Chiropractic and Physiotherapy, Inc., we offer:
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- Large private treatment rooms.
- Convenient location.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
- Most insurance accepted; we do all the paperwork.
The Secrets of Health Revealed
To schedule Dr. Stacey Ashley to speak for your group or organization, call (478) 275-4700.
Will You Survive The Computer Terminal
Is your job making you sick?
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Numbness or Tingling
- Excessive Pain
Dr. Ashley has extensive experience and knowledge of computer based enviroments and their effect on ones body. Hear her tell you how to create your best work enviroment today!